Thursday, April 29, 2010

Just a Click Away ...

oh... I am feeling restless... My head is a little heavy.. like there is something pending... oh something is wrong..
I get to thinking.. whats different? No, I don't have a important meeting in the office or any presentation.. or any fights with Vishal or anything unusual as such.. Then I realized its been almost 2 days since I have spoken to my parents.. aha.. thats why my head was heavy like something is missing in me ...

Then one more thought crosses my mind... If my condition is like this, what my parents or our previous generation would have gone through being away from loved ones for months/years... I remember we had our first phone in our house when I was in 1st or 2nd standard (around 1990 - 1991). Before that communication used to happen with letters and important or urgent things had to be conveyed through telegram which used to take 2 days to reach. Then came the age of truck call where maximum time was just 9 mins giving way to STD and mobile phones thereafter.

All this seems so far fetched, but yeah we all have gone through the difficult days... More than us our parents have gone through it.. I can imagine what kind of heavy feeling they would have had for days without any feeling of comfort ...

We all should be glad that we don't have to go through that discomfort feeling ... Our loved ones are just a click away ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment