Friday, February 26, 2010

In God We Trust

So many times we tend to talk to ourselves... Last week was one of that week for me when I was my own friend... Being new to office, I didn't have many friends plus my job of being a consultant involves traveling and all of my immediate colleague were overseas this week.. So that left me totally alone in the office... I wished that I had more friends in office ... But for a change I also enjoyed just being own my own...

So today when I having lunch all alone, I was wondering how will I handle this new assignment which looks much more challenging and scary that any of the job assignment that I have done so far. Then a voice from inside me said.... "Don't worry God will take care of everything... God has given you this assignment just because he knows that you will be able to handle it... Otherwise he wouldn't have put you into this.. " It is a very very soothing and positive thought.. Gives me energy to go ahead and accept any challenges that will come along the way.

Then a next thought suddenly crossed my mind... "Does god really exists? If he really exists, then why are so many natural and man-made calamities, why there is so much of negative emotions around us..., why so many animals get extinct each year..., why there are so many untimely deaths...etc ... etc.. " And I couldn't give any logical answer for any of those questions...

So my logical mind still has got this doubt about existence of God, but my heart always says.... "God will take care of you... Just do the best in everything you take up... help the needy and everything will fall into place..." This is such a positive belief and I want to hold on to it... Even though there is no logical explanation of existence of God, just this belief can give faith and do miracles... It gives immense amount of energy to face challenges head on and in the end you emerge as a winner proving the existence of god... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment