Friday, February 19, 2010

Going Aganist the Gravity ...

Its was unlike all other valentine's day... We already had a big fight at home... (and wow for making up Vishal first time made ginger tea for me but in the vessel which I use for cooking subji!!!) We had not decided where should we go as being Chinese New Year (CNY) everything in Singapore was closed and all the restaurants were booked!!!! And we cursed that at least one of us should have taken initiative to book a nice restaurant...

Anyhow, just to do something we went out aimlessly roaming with our friends... Realized that all the malls are closed... I wanted to see Lion dance which is very famous during CNY time, but our bad luck we reached late... :( I didn't want to come back home soon, so at last went to clarke (the night life place in Singapore). Had a drink or two and sitting there by the side of the river, we could see many people going for reverse Bungy. I had always wanted to go for it. It was something so adventurous and scary.. Just to test my own confidence and guts I wanted to go. I asked Vishal once... And being V day and not being able to do anything worthwhile till now... he at last agreed ...

wow!! It was once in a lifetime experience... This Valentine's day was indeed unlike all others... This would be the day which I would remember forever....

No comments:

Post a Comment