Friday, February 5, 2010

Life Moves On ..

Today when I sitting in the meeting room for the weekly status meeting, my manger said next week we will discuss about some new machine being launched ... Then I suddenly realize I won't be there to attend this meeting next week. Its my last week in the office.

It was a strange feeling.. Strange to think that next week at the same time and the same place, all my team members will be there to attend the meeting and talk about the product and weekly status... Only I won't be there... It was like thinking everything else is stagnant and I am the person who is leaving everything and moving on to my next destination.... Today if I go back to my first organization, maybe the project that I worked on would still be running, they might be having the same monday morning status meeting in the same meeting room with some familiar faces around... It seems so far fetched.. but it might be really happening...

How time flies .. If I look back, I can still see myself getting ready for school, and then collage, then my first job, my marriage .... etc etc ... Now I have again moved on.. leaving my third job, in search of satisfaction and happiness ... Yeah true, nothing is permanent in life... we have to move on and on and on .........

No comments:

Post a Comment