Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Music - My life ...

Sitting here so late in the night all alone and listening to old hindi songs... wow... there can be no better combination when I want to think and write....
Old hindi soulful songs can do magic... I am still trying to understand what kind of feeling listening to those hindi songs generate.. but yeah its something different... something unique... something which makes me think about life and be grateful to god for what he has given me. I have no words to express the comfort feeling that music creates...

I am thankful to those genius minds that have worked so hard to create Music for us. Music in general has its own way to relive stress and can change moods instantaneously. Music also has a unique way to attach itself with some part of our memory and take us back to those moments again ....
wow... I am more than convinced that it requires a genius to create any kind of music. My salute to all the Musicians and singers... I don't know what my life would have been without music....

No comments:

Post a Comment